Friday, March 30, 2012

Blues

Blue pool of used shoes that walked all over me,
Tall fools with blue shoes that stalked me.
Waters of used yous, and who's who.
Crayola crayons color me in with no shoes.
Maybe I am see through, backgrounds filled with baby blues
Skies back drop, fills in lines and you too.
Blues clue, empty shoes.
Moods play you to the tapping feet, jokes of me and you
her and them too.
Help me understand your cool blues.
Book covers with used tools,
Tools used in the blue print of you.
Blue print, shoe print, never knew you print until I saw you on the street.
Street feet, me beep at your blue colored shoes.
Shoelaces tie me up, forcing me to walk in those blue shoes.
Blue shoes, me glued into being you.
You died I cried so now I'm stuck in being you.
Blue fools forced me into being you.
Now I walk and I stalk in your blue shoes, now I live in those blue pools.
Magic marker color in darker so now I'm really stuck
Very toxic not washable so now my skin is blue.
My tongue is sore for I have tasted the world as if I were you.
I should have known that I could get the blue from you.

Statement:
 While writing this piece I wanted to really play around with sounds and words, and I think I was able to do that. I have a really good time reading this to myself, it sounds really good and it feels really good to say. I also I wrote this piece right on the spot without going back and editing it normally I revise the things I write over and over again. Normally I also point out exactly what I'm talking about in the the things that I write but I think in this, people have to really bring personal experience, and common sense in while reading it to understand the "blues". I feel Like this is sweet and to the point, and I find those kind of pieces pretty nice because those make you think more.

No comments:

Post a Comment